- Our Focus is on paint for rolling stock. What matters to us is the paint processors needs and expectations.
- Cooperation with partners on the rawmaterial side as well research labs such as the technical University of Budapest lead to modern quality products. These paint products are specifically designed for painting large surfaces like railway coaches wth airdrying paint.
- Cargo-Lakk was founded in 1989 as a JV between Hunicoop Budapest and Walter Mäder AG Switzerland. First customer at that time was Elektrolux Hungary (waterbased enamel paint for refrigerator parts).
- In 1997 the previous owners exited in the course of an MBO by Alwin Baumann, Sandor Ferenczi.
- In 2012, the company was renamed. The new name – Cargo-Lakk – reflects the focus on railway coatings. After years of successful cooperation wih the Hungarian State Railway, MAV, the company was approved as partner by OeBB Flottenengineering.
Sustainability / Environment
- Focus is on waterbased paint as well as solvent-free coatings.
- All products are chromate-free.
Capacity: 700 to p.a.
Export: ca. 20 % of Output goes to neighbouring markets Slovakia, Austria
+36 30 515 4675
+36 30 302 5795
+36 30 790 4860